Reporting to: Sales Director
To be a senior member of the Sales Development Team ensuring technologygroup delivers consistently against clearly presented sales and service targets. The aforementioned must be underpinned by clear tenacity, drive, professionalism, influence, analysis, strong work ethics and a demonstrable ability to articulate a balanced view of customer’s requirements.
A team player with a clear hunger for both individual and company success.
Accountable to the Sales Director. Must deliver quality clients within a defined demographic and align services and solutions that generate strong revenue and margin. In addition project documentation and mini-marketing-programmes may also be expected. Must be able to lead sales methodologies to deliver client projects whilst managing and influencing sponsors and stakeholders. Will be required to constantly develop skills and knowledge and transfer them to other members of the Sales Development Team.
Key Performance Areas
- Deliver against performance targets aligned to both qualified appointments and gross margin. In addition, the use of structured campaigns to facilitate the aforementioned will be expected. These activities will be exploited to primarily develop new business. In addition however; some existing technologygroup relationships may be allocated in which case a requirement of account development will also be expected.
- Strong and productive business relationships demonstrated through 360 degree account strategising
- Delivery of valuable customer feedback of technologygroup matters to the wider business.
- Communicating business needs successfully with the team(s) – Internal and external
- To work with external partners and facilitate learning and skills transfer into technologygroup
- Display commitment to the development of both selling and supporting technological skills
- Perform other duties as required by the Sales Director as part of technologygroup’s remit.
- Minimum – 5 years experience of IT Consultative Selling within a VAR or Systems Integrator/Consultancy environment. With relevance to technologygroup’s core portfolio – see brochure
- Knowledge of consultative sales methodologies with a proven track record in using these to lead and deliver to a high performance standard.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of at least one of the following sectors: Financial Services (Banking/Insurance); Legal; e-Gaming or Engineering Consultancy
- The ability to think and communicate strategically as well as operationally.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and influencing skills.
- Excellent team membership skills.
- Practical experience of planning and resource scheduling within the sales cycle
- Intellect and the ability to influence and be credible with technologygroup’s management.
- Good understanding of technologies and architecture issues. (Note formal architectural experience is not necessary).
- Demonstrates commitment to quality, service and problem management.
- Educated to A level standard.
Must be both a leader of others and a team player and take ownership of customer issues when necessary.
Must have highly developed communication and influencing skills.
Must act as a facilitator between the customer and the business.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org