Senior Storage Consultant
At present we are looking for an experienced Storage Specialist to join our team. We are looking for the individual to have …..
- Proven experience of designing and implementing “green field” sites
- Design and support capabilities in a multi-tenancy environment
- In-depth understanding and proven approach to designing, implementing and managing a data management environments. At least 5 years experience.
- Demonstration of backup integration with applications such as Exchange, SQL and SharePoint is a must. This include protection of virtual server estates such as VMware or Citrix
- In-depth understanding of Netapp snapshot and replication technologies for business continuity and disaster recovery purposes across varying solutions including physical and virtual environments
|The role will fulfil both pre- and post sales tasks. This will include the complete sales cycle from supporting the business development manager in the first meeting, to subsequent documentation and demonstrations through to installation and configuration of the final solution. Other areas of responsibility will include assisting in the architecture of internal systems to support future business strategies and on-going professional services to meet customer requirements
|It would be beneficial if you have the following:
- File server migration to Netapp CIFS
- Deployment in a Cisco Nexus/UCS environment
- NetApp certification NCIE-SAN and/or NCIE-B&R
- CommVault Content Indexing
- Experience of Symantec Backup Exec, NetBackup and Enterprise Vault
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org